Scalable and cost-effective, cloud computing is a flexible alternative to on-site IT infrastructure. Perfect for businesses with limited physical space or those who are likely to grow quicker than they can expand their IT hardware.
We can help to both plan your migration to the cloud and ensure the transition is done with minimal disruption to your day-to-day operations. As well as advising you on the best cloud architecture for your organisation’s needs.
Why Opt For Public Cloud Services?
Ideal for businesses with consistent and predictable needs, a shared public cloud can drastically reduce your IT infrastructure costs. Based on either a subscription or consumption pricing model, public cloud architectures are best suited to organisations using a standard set of applications and tools.
Advantages of public cloud services include:
- Highly scalable – pay only for the storage you are using.
- Cost effective – hardware costs are spread across multiple cloud users so plans can be very cost-efficient.
- Monthly cost – No large upfront costs for hardware mean you can budget for regular monthly costs.
- Automated – data backups and updates are performed by the cloud providers.
Why Opt For Private Cloud Services?
Ideal for large businesses or those working under strict regulatory and legislative requirements, private cloud services have hardware and storage solutions dedicated purely to their organisation rather than shared with other users.
Advantages of private cloud services include:
- Greater control – configure your hardware, storage and networking preferences to suit your business’ needs.
- Complies with industry-standard data protection protocols such as Sarbanes Oxley, PCI, and GDPR.
- Improved performance over public cloud options.
- A “walled-garden” environment inaccessible to third parties.