Every business has its own set of applications and files that are essential to their operations, but for some organisations the storage space required can easily exceed the capabilities of their infrastructure. Often duplicate copies of software and files can quickly fill up limited hard drive space.
A hosted remote desktop is a virtual desktop hosted on a server. This can then be connected to by multiple users on your network at one time.
By using a remote desktop solution it can deploy the full range of applications and data required by your team from a secure remote data centre. This is achieved by hosting a remote desktop on a server that can then be accessed by your entire workforce, cutting down significantly on the money and man-hours that would be wasted duplicating files and applications across dozens or even hundreds of users’ machines. This means your whole workforce can have access to critical software and records from any device.
With A Hosted Remote Desktop, You Can:
- Access all your projects, records, and documents from any location at any time.
- Use software directly and remotely from personal devices.
- Store your business’s data in a remote location, protecting against the unforeseen.
- Provide access to software across your organisation from just a single install.
What We Offer
- Remote technical support
- Maximised uptime
- Hosting of Microsoft applications
- End-to-end encryption
- Set-up and configuration of all remote services