Please note: you are required to live in or be able to travel to Sussex for this role. Please do not apply if you are further away.
An excellent opportunity for an Azure Platform Engineer looking to develop their career, in this role you will work as part of an IT Network team providing engineering support for office-based projects. Your day to day responsibilities will be to work on the implementation and delivery of Microsoft Azure projects, such as Azure Active Diretory, Windows Hosted Servers, Windows Virtual Desktop and Office 365. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career further in the IT industry.
Personal Skills Required & Skills:
- Friendly and responsive telephone manner
- Great interpersonal skills with previous client-facing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Managing your own time and associated workload
- Ability to solve problems under pressure, prioritising effectively
- Excellent time keeping
- Good first time fix rate
- Microsoft Azure planning and consultancy
- Microsoft Azure build and management
- Microsoft Azure cloud and hybrid configuration
- Understanding of Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Conditional Access
What To Expect:
- Flexible and remote working
- A company culture to promote work/life balance.
- Commitment from us for continued learning and development.
- You will be based at our office in Woodingdean Business Park, Brighton.
- We operate a flexi working scheme, start time can be changed daily and be between 7:30 am and 9:00 am, with an option of 30 minutes or hour lunch, completing 7.5 working hours in a day.
- A great friendly team, with regular company outings and events.
- An excellent telephone manner is essential and you must be smart and presentable.
- The successful applicant will be someone who has a keen IT interest, looking to gain entry into the IT field.
- Training will be provided; however in order to be successful in this role, self-learning is essential.
- Full, clean UK driving licence
Carden IT Services is a young dynamic company looking to add to its team. If the above describes your experience, then please get in touch.
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV using the form below and we will review your application.