At Carden IT Services, we’re committed to making it easier for our customers to get the IT solutions they need. To this end, we’re proud to launch our own customer support portal.
How can I benefit from the new support portal?
Through cardenitsupport.co.uk, you can raise a ticket and view our progress as we work to resolve your issue.
We know that when we take over as your MSP, there can be a lot of terminology and new software being discussed. While we try our best to explain in simple terms what we are implementing, how you should use it and what its purpose is, we realise that there isn’t always time to have a face to face conversation with every member of staff.
To make things simpler, going forward we will also be keeping the support portal updated with handy guides, FAQs and documentation covering some of our standard software stack and the more common IT issues we hear from our clients.
What else can I use the support portal for?
- Hosting clients can access their web hosting control panel or manage their DNS records directly from the portal.
- Telecoms clients can access their Horizon VoIP accounts through the profile.
- There’s also an easy one click link to download TeamViewer, which is one of our most useful tools for remote support and often the first step in helping fix a client’s machine.
VIP or admin level users can also:
- View an inventory of the machines we monitor and support on your network.
- Access contracts, to see what we cover.
- Access worry-free hours statements – something we are often asked for manually, but are now accessible 24/7.
- A dashboard of the tickets open for your company and their status.
We hope you’ll take the time to see the resources we’ve made available on the support portal and that this will make it easier for you to get the help you need, when you need it. However, our helpdesk is still available via phone if you prefer to contact us there.